The Osler Difference
Osler Health is a commercial and Medicare Accountable Care Organization (ACO) made up of a committed group of independent physicians working together to benefit our patients by providing state of the art technology and medicine which comes from trusted providers. High-quality health care helps prevent diseases and improve quality of life. Helping health care providers communicate more effectively can help improve health and well-being. Strategies to make sure health care providers are aware of treatment guidelines and recommended services are also key to improving health.
Without access to healthcare, people are far more at risk. Diseases, malnutrition, pregnancy – all can become incredibly dangerous without proper help and support. For example, in Syria, many people are fleeing the ongoing conflict, living their lives on the road as refugees attempting to escape the country. This means that they do not have access to any medical supplies, which for pregnant women and young children, in particular, can be especially harmful.
Empowering you to provide the highest quality care, at the lowest cost
- We score in the 90th percentile for quality among value-based programs
- We are unique in training, transforming, and certifying practices with advanced capabilities to deliver a new higher standard of quality
- Our “Osler Centers of Excellence Program” certifies increasing stages of transformation into the next level of patient-centered performance
What You Want In An ACO
- Commercial and Medicare contracts
- Achieving a high-value culture
- Population health management programs
- Structure to ensure continuous performance improvement over time